Last updated on 26/04/2020
You and LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE agree, with limited exceptions noted below, to resolve all disputes between you and us through BINDING ARBITRATION as further provided below. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU AND LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
1. This is a Legal Agreement. These Terms are a legal agreement between you and LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE and contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By Your Use of Service, you:
(a) acknowledge you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms;
(b) agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations with respect to Your Use of LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE; and
(c) represent you are an adult at least eighteen (18) years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts in the jurisdiction where you reside.
2. Please Obtain Your Physician’s Permission Before Beginning Any Exercise Program. You understand that any physical exercise can be strenuous and could expose you to the risk of an injury. We urge you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before participating in any exercise activity. You voluntarily accept and assume any and all risks, known or unknown, associated with Your Use of LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE and our Services including, without limitation, the risk of physical or mental or emotional injury, minor and/or severe bodily harm, death, and/or illness, which arise by any means, including, without limitation: acts, omissions, recommendations or advice given by us.
4. Our Intellectual Property Rights. LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE is the owner or licensee of all the content and materials used during the sessions (the “Content,” as defined in this paragraph), and of all related intellectual property rights therein, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, moral rights, trademark and patent rights (the “IP”), except as to those rights which have been granted by IP holders. Our Content includes, but is not limited to, all features, functions, services, software, algorithms, designs, objects, documentation, know-how, code, data, art, graphics, animation, photographs, images, logos, text, music, sound effects, audio and/or audio-visual elements, videos, domain names, downloadable materials, look-and-feel, design, layout, organization, presentation, user interface, navigation, stylistic convention and other distinctive brand features of LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE.
All trademarks, trade names, copyrights, logos and service-marks (collectively, the “Marks”) related to our IP are our exclusive property. Unauthorized use of any of the Marks or of any word, term, name or symbol that is likely to cause confusion or mistake with respect to the user’s connection or association with us, or our approval or sponsorship of the user’s products or services, or that is likely to dilute any of our Marks is strictly prohibited by law. All third party IP that appears in or on the Site is the property of their respective owners. You do not acquire any ownership interest in any IP or the Marks by Your Use of LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE, including any IP and/or Marks we have received authorization to use. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, edit, distribute, transmit, adapt, reformat, create works from, display, perform, publish, license, sell or otherwise exploit, through any means or media, any of our IP or Marks or any of the Site’s Content or Services.
5. Your Permission to Use Our LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE Services. On condition of your acceptance of these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable, freely revocable license to use LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE, its Content and Services for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein. We also reserve the right to terminate your license to use LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE at any time, for any or no reason and, at our discretion, to charge to access and view certain parts of our LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE.
6. Submission of Your Own Materials, Ideas, and Suggestions. We appreciate the enthusiasm, support and ideas of our users and encourage user created content regarding our LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE.
For all materials, recordings, videos, new creative work, suggestions or other information that you want to share, upload or otherwise make publicly regarding LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE (including feedback, ratings, comments, ideas and suggestions) (collectively “Submissions”), you hereby grant to LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE and our respective designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub licensable, transferrable, assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, copy, reproduce, edit, transmit, translate, distribute, adapt, reformat, create derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display and license, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale or any other commercial purpose, your Submissions in any and all media and means of communication, now known or hereafter developed, and to use your name in connection therewith. We have no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to your Submissions.
You retain ownership of the intellectual property contained in your Submissions. You represent and warrant, however, that you own all intellectual property rights, any necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to the Submissions, that you are authorized to publish the Submissions, and that you are authorized to permit (and do permit) us to publish the Submissions and exploit all intellectual property rights in and to your Submissions. You also waive to the full extent permitted by law any and all claims against us related to moral rights in the Submissions.
No compensation or reimbursement of any kind will be paid with respect to our use of your Submissions. Moreover, in no circumstances will we be liable to you for the use of any of your Submissions.
Information and content submitted by users for publication does not reflect the views of LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE.
If you post a Submission and want us to remove it, please contact us. We will take reasonable efforts to remove the Submission upon receiving a sufficient request, but we cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the entire Submission.
The fact that we permit Submissions on our Site does not warrant the validity, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, or legality of that Content.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE, SUBMIT OR POST ANY SUBMISSION ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
7. Responsible Use of Our Site. The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. Further, you agree that Your Use of the Site is solely for private and personal purposes. You further warrant and represent that you will not engage in any of the following activities, some of which may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Submissions, Communications and Posts
- You agree not to post any sweepstakes, contests, or lotteries, or any Submissions otherwise related to gambling;
- You agree not to post any Submissions that falsely express or imply endorsement by us;
- You agree not to post any Submissions of a commercial nature (including advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation), including but not limited to: (i) offering to third parties a service of your own; (ii) reselling, or offering to rent or lease the Site; and/or (iii) offering the Site to the public via communication or integrate it within a service of your own, without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to post Submissions that: (i) are unlawful, violent, inflammatory, intimidating, harmful, harassing, stalking, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, discriminatory, or otherwise infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including privacy rights; (ii) are derogatory or harmful to our reputation; (iii) are harmful to children in any manner; (iv) discriminate against any individual; (v) personally identify any other person without obtaining such person’s express advance written consent to the disclosure of his or her personal information; and/or (vi) encourage criminal behaviour or conduct that would constitute a criminal offense under any law, or could give rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;
- You agree not to use an inappropriate username or screen name;
No False Information
- You agree not to submit or use false or misleading information, impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from the Site or any person or entity otherwise affiliated with us;
- You agree not to mislead, defraud or trick us or any user for any purpose, including to learn sensitive information about any user or his/her/its account(s), including usernames, passwords and/or other information, including personally identifiable information;
Unauthorized Access and Use of the Site
- You agree not to exceed your authorized access to any portion of the Site;
- You agree not to use the Site or and/or Services in any manner that could interrupt, restrict, inhibit, damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site, including, but not limited to, sending chain letters, pyramid schemes, spam, mass unsolicited messages, or “flooding” servers;
- You agree not attempt to (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt to) hack, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decrypt, attack, copy, modify, adapt, disassemble, decompile, translate or alter the Site (or any database or server connected to the Site) or any portion thereof, or obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, our computer systems, source code or structure, sequence, or organization of our Site;
- You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or activities conducted on the Site, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- You agree not to use the Site to violate the security of any computer network or transfer or store illegal material;
- You agree not to transmit, disseminate, post or use any spam, malware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, RATs, keyboard loggers, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots, passive collection mechanisms, or other objectionable materials, or any other malicious or invasive code, files or program or upload or transmit (or attempt to do so) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including but not limited to, clear graphics interchange formats, pixels, web bugs, cookies and/or similar devices;
- Other than as the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, you agree not to use or launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, but not limited to, any spider, robot, bot, cheat utility, scraper or off-line reader that accesses our Site, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software;
- You agree not to remove, obscure or change any copyright, trademark, hyperlink or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site or any of its Content or any of our code embedded in or embeddable on our Site or on a third party website;
- You agree not to use the Site in violation of the intellectual property (including but not limited to copyright and trademark), contractual, personal, or other proprietary or legal rights or our rights or those of any third party;
- You agree not to obscure or cover any notice, banner, advertisement or other branding on our website;
Rights of Others
- You agree not to engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scrapping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity whose purpose is to obtain lists of users, their personally identifiable information or any other information we maintain about Site visitors;
- You agree not to collect, use, seek to use or store personal data about anyone or personally identifiable information of any user or any individual associated with us in any manner, not approved in writing in advance by that individual; and
The foregoing examples of unlawful activity are made solely for illustrative purposes and do not constitute an exhaustive list of restricted or prohibited activities.
8. Fees for Features. Some of the Content on Our Site requires you to pay a fee, the details of which are available in various areas of the Site. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes. We may revise the pricing for products, services or features offered through the Site at any time. All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes payable.
We may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement our fees and fee-billing methods, and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting in these Terms or elsewhere on the Site.
11. Disclaimers/No Warranties. We administer, control and operate LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE from our offices in CAMBRIDGE. LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE is accessible world-wide. However, some of its features or functions may not be available or appropriate for use outside of the UK and/or may not be available to all persons or in all geographic locations. We make no representation that the Site or our Content and Services are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, counties, localities or any other jurisdictions.
We do not represent that our Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations. Your Use of the Site may not be legal in your jurisdiction. Therefore, Your Use of the Site is on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws if, and to the full extent that, such laws and restrictions are applicable. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the provision of any feature or function of the Site to any person and/or geographic area. Any offer for any feature or function made on the Site is void where prohibited.
The Site provides information of a general nature only. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your specific situation. We specifically disclaim any liability concerning any action that any individual may take based on any information or guidance provided at the Site.
AS A USER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND DISCONTINUE ALL USE OF LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE.
12. Limitation of Liability. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
EXCEPT AS SET OUT BELOW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING ANY BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ARISING UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WILL LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, STATUTORY, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR IN THE SITE OR OTHERWISE RELIED ON OR USED BY US IN DELIVERING THE SITE, AND/OR ANY INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, AND/OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE), OR FOR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BY AGREEING TO AND ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY RELEASE LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE (AS DEFINED ABOVE) FROM LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, AND FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE(S) ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE SERVICES. THIS INVOLVES ANY AND ALL LOSSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MEDICAL EXPENSES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF PROFIT, DAMAGE TO REPUTATION, FEES, ACTUAL ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, EXPENSES OR ANY DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHETHER FINANCIAL OR NON-FINANCIAL.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY USER SUBMISSIONS).
YOU USE LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, WEBSITE, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OR ALL SITE CONTENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FEATURES, QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR OPERATED FREE OF DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION, FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE, COMPUTER VIRUSES, INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ALSO ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR ANY DAMAGES TO OR VIRUS(ES) THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, CELLULAR/MOBILE PHONE OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, BROWSING, OR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT SAFEGUARD PROCEDURES AND VIRUS CHECKS (INCLUDING ANTI-VIRUS, REGULAR SYSTEM UPGRADES AND OTHER SECURITY CHECKS AND MEASURES) TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCURACY AND SECURITY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF THE FOLLOWING:
- DELAYING, REJECTING, OR REMOVING ANY OR ALL CONTENT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY OR NO REASON WHATSOEVER WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU;
- MODIFYING OR DISCONTINUING TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY, THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU FOR ANY OR NO REASON WHATSOEVER;
- IMMEDIATELY TERMINATING YOUR ACCESS TO LAUGHTER YOGA CAMBRIDGE FOR ANY OR NO REASON WHATSOEVER AND WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU;
- THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION POSTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE; OR
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF INTERACTIONS YOU HAVE WITH THIRD-PARTIES FOUND ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, STATUTORY, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF GOODWILL, INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS) IN ASSOCIATION WITH ANY CLAIM, OR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, ACTION, SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING RELATING TO OR ARISING UNDER OR OUT OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER THE ACTION IS FOUNDED UPON CONTRACT, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER GROUNDS. YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY LAWSUIT OR PROCEEDING INCONSISTENT WITH THE FOREGOING LIABILITY LIMITATIONS.
a. Modifications to these Terms and Other Policies/Guidelines. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and/or any other guidelines or policies affecting the Site at any time, and may do so from time to time. Such revisions will become effective upon the earlier of: (i) posting of the revisions to the Site, or (ii) distribution of the revisions by any written contact method we have with you, including by email. For this reason, please visit this page on a regular basis and check the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms to ensure you are familiar with the most recent version of these Terms. Your Use of the Site after the effective date of the revisions signifies your acceptance of any such revisions. If you do not agree, you must stop using the Site immediately.
b. Questions. If you have any questions about these Terms or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com